top of page
- 1/4 cup dried and pitted dates
- 1/4 cup raw unfiltered honey
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds or cashews
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons chia or hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
1.) Place dates, nuts, and honey in food processor until somewhat blended (it won't be smooth)
2.) Add remaining ingredients to processor or mix by hand.
3.) Roll into 1 inch balls, and refrigerated to set.
(I rolled these bites in unsweetened shredded coconut)
bottom of page