| gluten free / vegetarian / dairy free |
- 1.5 cups All Purpose Gluten Free Flour Mix
- .5 tsp Baking Powder
- .5 tsp Baking Soda
- .5 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Eggs
- .5 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- .5 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Grated Fresh Zucchini (I use a cheese grater)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare your Muffin Pan
3. Combine dry ingredients and set aside, then combine wet ingredients.
4. Add dry mix to wet mix.
5. Pour into muffin pan, and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
For more help finding FRESH takes on old recipes, let's work together. I can help you take your wellness visions and make them a reality. We'll set goals (like eating more veggies), make a plan and I'll hold you to it ;)
Hi! My name is Sarah. I'm into clean eating, traveling (beach please), helping folks eat and feel better, gardening (not very well), and bopping around my neighborhood with my dog. Thanks for reading!
#muffins #feedfeed #baking #instafood #vegetarianbreakfast #healthymuffin #buzzfeedfood #recipe #chicago #windycitybloggers #chitown #igerschicago #breakfastrecipe #healthyeating #healthybreakfast #realfood #plantbased #breakfastideas