Gluten free, vegetarian, nutrient dense and ready for dipping :)
Sometimes, I just don't feel like veggies. Having a yummy dip always helps be get back into them.
- 4 cups plain, whole fat yogurt (I like Siggi's - really nice and thick)
- 1 bunch of green onions (finely sliced)
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder (more if you're like me and REALLY like garlic)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
1.) Mix all the ingredients together and add more to taste.
* I like using Siggi's because it's made in the traditional Icelandic way. Strained and with no added sugars, thickeners, or other gross things. The texture and consistency of this 4% is by far my favorite for both eating plain and for using in recipes.
There's also TONS of protein, so that's for sure a bonus.
Hi! My name is Sarah. I'm into clean eating, traveling (beach please), helping folks eat and feel better, gardening (not very well), and bopping around my neighborhood with my dog. Thanks for reading!