How to Reduce Inflammation SIMPLY
Time & Location
About The Event
Inflammation is an obstacle for everyone, especially for those of us trying to live a healthy lifestyle.
Workouts, processed supplements, packed schedules, and poor breathing are some of the factors that contribute to systemic inflammation.
So, how do we live a busy and full life without letting inflammation sabotage our efforts to also live healthfully?
Acute inflammation is a natural bodily response to things like muscles tearing and repairing. However, chronic and systemic inflammation, can cause imbalances like workout-related injury, joint pain, fatigue, premature aging, headaches, bloating, and irritability,
The good news is that chronic inflammation can be dramatically reduced and EVERY little bit helps.
You will leave this class with:
- A simple and sustainable daily routine to reduce chronic inflammation.
- An anti-inflammatory meal plan and shopping list
- Strategies for how to be better prepared for real life obstacles, so you don’t have to fall back on inflammatory foods.
- A list of foods that can help heal and manage inflammation, as well as strengthen your immune system.
- Breathing and mindfulness tools that reduce stress (one of the biggest sources of inflammation).