- 3 cups of full fat canned Coconut Milk
- 3 cups of Roasted Tomatoes
- 3 cups canned Chickpeas (I like Eden Organic brand)
- 2/3 inch of fresh Ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 2 small Delicate Squash or 1 large Butternut Squash
- 2 medium Eggplants
- handful off fresh Cilantro
- 3 tsps Miso Paste (non GMO)
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
1.) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2.) Place coconut milk, tomatoes, ginger, and chili into large pot, and season with sea salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
3.) Peel the squash and cut squash and eggplant into 1/4 - 1/2 inch pieces.
4.) Add these to the boiling mixture.
5.) Cook for about 30 minutes, and then add chickpeas, cilantro, and miso.
6.) Return to oven for another 30 minutes or until squash is tender.
7.) Serve over rice, quinoa, or spinach.